1.Watch the video and answer the questions below.
This video claims that in order to boost productivity in the work place, employers have to increase employee motivation. Based on what you read in this chapter, what tactics would you use if you were in charge of employee motivation? Do you feel that happier people are more productive in the work place?
2. In this video, Dan Ariely concludes that “our behavior is driven by emotion, not the conventional rewards like money.” Does this claim agree with or contradict some of the myths about motivation that were presented in Chapter 4? Do you agree or disagree with this claim? Why?
1.Watch the video and answer the questions below.
In this video, the narrator states that “teams achieve success because they bring together the skills of people from varied departments and functions, all focused on one clear goal.” What kinds of factors help compose a successful team? If you were tasked with putting a successful team, what would it look like?
2. The video also states that “teams can be powerful tools to implement organizational change.” Although this is the ideal scenario for positive change, there can be situations in which teams can be powerful tools for a negative change. What are some ways that teams can negatively impact an organization? What factors help create dysfunctional teams?
3. If you were in charge of assembling a team to brainstorm a solution to a pertinent health care issue, what would be some of the first steps you would take to assemble this team? What types of people and traits would you look for? What traits would you avoid?
1. Read the following article and answer the questions below.
In the article, it states that because of the reliance on online communication and decline of face-to-face conversations, “employers are finding that their young hires are awkward in their interpersonal interactions and ill-prepared to collaborate effectively with teammates and develop relationships with clients.” Would you agree with this statement? What are the barriers to communication that may exist, preventing new hires from being better equipped for interpersonal contact?
2. If you were a professor teaching a communication class, what recommendations would you have for students to be well-equipped to effectively speak with people in a corporate environment? How would you emphasize the importance of effective communication in the workplace?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.