I want a write up where you can couple my courses with my work responsibilities. I’m doing PhD in IT and is working in a company. So I need this write up showing how my PhD degree is benefitting my work and how it is related to my work.
This is my work responsibilities:
· Developing high performing data delivery solutions and work with Data Architect and application teams to deliver high-speed solutions
· Developing multiple data access mechanism APIs by implementing OAuth 2.0 for authentication and authorization Security on APIs
· Participate in SQL query tuning and revise ETL mapping specifications and/or stored procedures as required.
· Reverse engineer data from various systems and develop automated engines for data relationship, subsetting, and automated query generation.
· Using of Swagger/OpenAPI to document and consume the APIs and deploy using API Gateway.
· Developing the test cases to cover all corner use cases by mocking data with Mockito.
· Using security tools like Veracode & SonarQube for continuous inspection of code quality to perform automatic reviews with static analysis of code to detect bugs, code smells, and security vulnerabilities.
· Developing of Databricks Notebooks using Python, Spark to migrate data from on-prem to Cloud with KMS encryption.
· Experience with Jenkins, IAM Roles & Policies, ECS, Docker, ECR, Elasticsearch, SQS, Lambda to deploy infrastructure code into AWS and involve in life cycle management.
· Working and involvement on Cloud watch logs, alarms, metrics to monitor lambda invocations, throttle issues etc and SNS Notifications for any failure fixtures.
· Using of SSM and Secret Manager to store credentials in AWS and experience with KMS to encrypt or decrypt data.
· Involvement in architectural design meetings and business reviews meetings of the work accomplished.
· Using various standard python libraries like elasticsearch, requests, requests_aws4auth, etc. to transform the data in AWS Elasticsearch.
· Experiencing with AWS CLI commands and Shell Scripts to update/delete/create AWS resources and perform any required operations on them.
· Using Shell scripts and Hive Scripts in AWS data pipelines, Spark, Databricks jobs, and Elasticsearch Cluster to migrate data.
· Performing code reviews and deploying of microservices using Spring boot on Elastic bean stalk and Elastic Cloud Compute, which has Load balancer and autoscaling configurations with versions.
· Working with the Cloud security team on VPC’s, subnets, ports, AMIs, etc. based on regions and availability zones. Build and Release software baselines; code merges, branch, and label creation in GIT.
· Working in an Agile environment and using the Rally tool to track sprints and iterations.
and my Courses in PhD Include:
1. Information Security and Risk Management
2. Physical Security
3. Operational Secuity
4. Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning
6. Telecommunications and Network Security
7. Legal Regulations, Compliance, and investigation
8. Organisation Leader & Decision Making
9. IT Importance in Strategic Planning
10. IT in a Global Economy
11. Information Governance
12. Emerging Threats and Countermeasures
13. Data Science and Big Data Analytics
14. Enterprise Risk Management
15. Inferential Statistics
I have also attached the Graduate Catalog for more clear information of each course.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.