Final Exam Fall 2017
1. In cell A1 type in your name.
2. In cell A2 type in your email address.
3. In cell B1 give a formula to find todays date. Make sure the formula will update to the current date every time it is opened.
4. In cell G7, create a vlookup formula to look up and return the department head names for each department. You will find the department heads listed on the Department Head sheet (Remember that vlookup tables need to be sorted). Copy and paste the formula down the rest of the database giving the proper results.
5. In cell H7, create a nested if formula that will give the same results as the previous vlookup formula. Copy and paste the formula down the rest of the database.
6. On the Sales Sheet (It is blank). Create a lookup table. In the first column there should be the values to setup the different categories based on Total Sales. Anything less than $3000 is considered Low Sales. Anything greater than $3000 but less than $7000 is considered OK Sales. Anything greater than $7000 but less than $11000 is considered Average Sales. Anything greater than $11000 but less than $15000 is considered Above Average Sales. Anything Greater than $15000 is considered Excellent Sales.
7. On the Employee Sales Sheet, in I7, created a vlookup formula to determine which category of Sales the employee fell into (Use the lookup table you just created). After you have completed this formula, copy and paste it down through the rest of the database.
8. In cell J7, create a nested if that will give the same results as the vlookup formula you just created in the previous question. Copy and paste the formula down through the rest of the database.
9. In cell L1 use the “Unique Records only” feature of the data filter, and list the departments found in the database. There should be 5 departments listed.
10. Starting in Cell N1, run a data filter that will filter out the Employee # and Total Sales for the employees found in the Computer Department. Create your criteria Range starting in cell G1.
11. In cell F46, create a formula to calculate the Total Sales. (Hint: Sum)
12. In cell F47, create a formula to give the largest Sales Figure in the database. (Hint: Max)
13. From your Unique Records only Filter in number 9, copy and paste the results starting in Cell A5 on the Data Table Sheet.
14. Create a one variable Data Table from what you just copied and pasted giving the average sales for each department, and the Largest Sale from each department. (Hint: Daverage and Dmax and create your criteria range starting in Cell A1)
15. On the Data table Sheet. Create a 2 variable data table starting in Cell A20 giving the Average Sales for each department by Gender. Start your Criteria Range in cell A15. (Hint: DAverage and the criteria range should include Department and Gender).
16. On the Employee Sales sheet, in Cell A52, create a formula to calculate the total sales by Males. Use the criteria range in cells A47:A48.
17. On the Employee Sales sheet, in cell C52, create a formula to calculate the total sales by Females. Use the criteria range in Cells C47:C48.
18. Save the File as yournameFinalExam and message it back to me in BB9 for Grading. Congratulations on completing the semester!
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.