********* Please Read and Follow Instructions******
• For this assignment, you will be putting together a presentation of your business plan. The submission format is a pre-recorded presentation.
• Please keep the presentation to 5 to 8 minutes as it will be timed and there will be point deductions for going over the time limit.
• Please be sure that your presentation includes the information on the below listed slides.
• Pictures work well but if you use text, the text of each slide should be in short, bulleted points. Whole sentences are rarely needed.
• Put no more than 3-5 bulleted points on a slide.
• If using a narrated Keynote or PowerPoint, after moving to a new slide, try to wait about 5 seconds before speaking. This helps to keep the narration in sync.
Generally, these 12 slides should work in most business situations although you are allowed to vary as needed for your business.
Remember that the slides should just contain pictures or bullet points, basically to remind you what to say. The detail will come from your narration.
1. Title Slide: your company’s name, a short company description, and your name. You can also include your company logo here.
2. The Opportunity: what is the current market problem or opportunity?
3. Your Company and Solution: a short description of your company, what do you do, and how you solve the problem or meet the opportunity.
4. The Target Market: who is your target market and how large is it. Be sure to cite the sources of your information in regards to market size.
5. The Competition: who is your competition and what is your competitive advantage.
6. Management and Operations: who is your team, why are they qualified, and in what type of facilities will the business operate out of.
7. The Marketing Strategy: how do plan on marketing your company and measuring the results.
8. The Timeline: when do you expect to reach key milestones.
9. Financials: a brief summary of key points from the financials. Be sure to include a summary of three years sales and profit numbers as well as the major revenue sources and expenses.
10 Funding: how much are you asking for, in what form (debt vs. equity) and how will the funds be used.
11. Investment Opportunity: What return is being offered and what are the potential exit strategies.
12. Conclusion: wrap-up and thank the investors for their attention.
1) Introduction and Company Overview
How clearly is the market problem or opportunity presented? Is the business clearly described along with how it solves the market problem or meets the market opportunity?
2) Target Market and Competition
How clearly is the target market described along with the size of the market and the supporting references (ex. Census Bureau etc.)? Who is the competition and how well does the presenter describe their competitive advantage?
3) Management, Operations, and Marketing
How well does the presenter describe the key company personnel and why they are qualified to bring this business to fruition? Are the overall operations clearly described? Are key milestones stated? Does the presenter describe how the company will be marketed as well as how the results will be measured?
Does the presenter show three years of sales and profit/loss? Do the numbers add up? Do the sales numbers seem achievable? Are major revenue sources and expenses listed? Does the presenter clearly state how much in funding they are looking for as well as how much they are offering in return?
5) Overall Layout
Does the business plan contain all the required elements? Is it well organized and free from grammar and spelling errors? Does the presenter stay within the time limit?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.