1. You are the Chief Risk Officer for a company and you’ve been tasked with identifying the areas where your company is exposed to systematic and unsystematic risks.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
· Based on the information you learned this week, what approach would you take in explaining how systematic and unsystematic risks affect risk planning?
· Describe your approach.
· Name 3 or more systematic or unsystematic risks your company might face.
· Think of some implications if your company decides not to be proactive and plan for these risks.
2. The purchasing power risk is the risk of inflation, lowering our ability to purchase goods and services. For instance, when I was in the second grade, I began a lawn care business. I paid $0.25 for a gallon of gas to fuel my push lawnmower. Last week, I spent $2.98/gallon when I filled my automobile with gasoline. One reason for the difference in price is purchasing power. Purchasing power is one reason for using the present value, future value, net present value, internal rate of return, and profitability index when creating and evaluating capital budgets. What is the reinvestment rate risk?
3. Many are familiar with the NYSE, which is referred to as the Big Board. The NYSE has the most rigid requirements to be listed and traded on the exchange. For instance, an organization must have 1.1 million shares to be listed and traded on the NYSE. The American Stock Exchange (AMEX) is not known as well as the NYSE. But, the NYSE and AMEX are located in NYC. The AMEX is known as the curb. Also, we have regional exchanges as the Chicago Stock Exchange and Pacific Stock Exchange. The London and Tokyo Exchanges are international markets. Refer to Section 11.2. What did you learn from viewing Figure 11.2? (attached)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.