As a Practice Manager for Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown, you are tasked with preparing a report that illustrates your knowledge of computing inventory and depreciation methods. After analyzing Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s Financial Statements, and performing the necessary calculations, you will decide on the feasibility of purchasing the equipment based on your computations and analysis of the financial statements. In addition, you will explain the rationale for your choice and make a recommendation for the practice.
Download and complete the attachment. You will need to ensure that your responses are thorough and written in your own words; give examples as required and list references in APA format in the space provided within the template. When completed, the document will be at least eight pages in length. With that said, the items below illustrate the required components to be completed. NOTE: Information to calculate inventory and depreciation is included in the inventory attachment.
Part 1: Inventory Concept and Calculations
· Discuss the inventory concept
· List an example of an inventory item and discuss how the item moves from inventory to COGS (Costs of Goods Sold). Include information on the meaning of COGS.
· Calculate the cost of ending inventory and COGS using the information provided within the template.
Part 2: Define the Five Methods for Computing Book Depreciation
· Define each of the following methods for computing book depreciation:
o Straight Line Depreciation Method
o Accelerated Book Depreciation: Sum of Years’ Digits (SYD) Method
o Accelerated Book Deprecation: Double Declining Balance (DDB) Method
o Accelerated Book Deprecation: 150% Declining Balance Method
Part 3: Calculating Depreciation
· Calculate depreciation for three of the depreciation methods identified in the template.
o Example of Straight-Line Depreciation Method
o Example of Accelerated Book Depreciation: SYD Method
o Example of Accelerated Book Deprecation: DDB Method
Part 4: Analysis of Depreciation Methods
· Explain which method would be more feasible for healthcare organizations to use
o Physician practice
· Explain why it is important for a healthcare organization or physician practice to use a depreciation method.
Part 5: Recommendation
· What is the depreciation method you would recommend to Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown to purchase the fixed asset? Explain the rationale for your choice.
The ATTACHMENT once completed,
· Should demonstrate an understanding of the reading assignments, class discussions, your own research, and the application of new knowledge.
· Must have substantive responses within the template and include complete sentences in paragraph format, including citations for each reference listed.
· Must use at least one scholarly source from the Ashford Library in addition to the course text.
· Must cite any information used from sources in APA style
· Must utilize academic voice.
· Must include references within the space provided in the template. Reference must be formatted according to APA style.
DUE 12/19 @9am eastern w/plag report
read directions carefully and open attachments
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.