BUS 300 Week 3 Quiz 2 Chapters 3 and 4
1. ________ is a role played by media and public relations professionals.
2. Feedback is critical to communication because from it
3. The “father of the communication satellite” is
4. When the media use terms, such as Gen-Xers, policy wonks, bankers, and feminist, they are resorting to using
5. Pat Jackson’s models of communication for public relations emphasized
6. The overall study of how communication is used to direct and control is called
7. Which of the following is critical to the communication process?
8. Andy picked up a brochure at the checkout counter in a sporting goods store because the cover had what appeared to be a logo for his favorite team. Upon a closer look, he realized the logo was for a team in a different sport, a sport he did not follow. He interpreted the message incorrectly because of
9. Typical goals for communication include
10. Which of the following is true about public relations models introduced by Grunig& Hunt?
11. The professor listened to the student’s explanation why the paper was late. The student claimed that the campus-wide computer system crashed overnight. Upon checking, the professor confirmed what the student had said, illustrating that a message initially
12. Professor Everett Rogers is associated with which of the following theory of communication?
13. Which of the following does NOT pertain to Wikipedia?
14. The reason opinion leaders are targeted as primary receivers for critical messages is
15. Which of the following occurs if a message is coherent?
16. Most public relations programs are said to be designed
17. Using your experiences, especially when they reflect how you’ve overcome obstacles, is an appeal based largely on
18. If your parents have owned only SUVs since you can recall, when you go to purchase your first vehicle as a new parent, it is likely that you will first consider buying an SUV because your attitude has been influenced most by the ________ characteristic.
19. Social judgment theory suggests
20. To indicate what your organization believes about a clean environment, you need to provide indisputable
21. In the 21st century, ________ is a front-line responsibility of public relations.
22. From classic persuasion theory, we learn that a person who skims the surface and doesn’t focus on the intricacies of an argument is
23. For the longest time, scholars believed attitudes were
24. Google, The Coca-Cola Company, and Microsoft Corporation have
25. “Being all you can be” is what Abraham Maslow would likely describe as fulfilling the ________ need.
26. Which of the following is NOT a prediction made by futurist John Naisbitt in his book, Megatrends 2000?
27. Political activist Saul Alinsky said that if you expect to persuade people
28. As a general rule, those who examine public opinion recognize that
29. In the hierarchy of needs theory, the second level focuses on
30. The ________ model tackles what motivates people to change their attitude..
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.