Room 1 –
to 1785, in a Word document that includes:
• 2 Images of Different Buildings: not larger than 800 x 800 pixels and placed into the Word document that includes:
◦ One indigenous (Paleo-American bark-covered dwelling structure, recreated to represent Siouan-speaking Totero in Valley and Ridge ) and the other American colonial from before 1785
◦ Location and date
◦ Architect (if known)
◦ URL of image source
• Paragraph on Difference in Buildings: A 300-word (minimum) paragraph added to the Microsoft Word document that notes the difference in the buildings’ construction through:
◦ The difference in their construction (structure and methods
◦ Circulation (movement of people)
◦ Detail elements
◦ Relation to its context (nature/urban situation)
◦ Designate their styles and describe how each represents that style.
• Paragraph of Comparison and Contrast: A 200-word (minimum) paragraph added to the Microsoft Word document that compares and contrasts these two buildings on:
◦ Their relationship to the civic rituals of the time
◦ Their relationship to the domestic rituals of the time
◦ Their relationship to the religious rituals of the time
◦ Roles of its occupants, staff, and visitors
◦ What do these buildings tell us about roles of its occupants, staff, and/or visitors, and what is important?
• Proposed Design: A 200-word (minimum) paragraph added to the Microsoft Word document that includes the following:
◦ The proposed design for Room 1 in which these two buildings will be displayed
◦ Experience of entering and exiting the room
◦ What the displays look like
Describe the experience of entering and exiting the room, what the displays will look like, their relation to one another, and how a visitor will transition from one display to the next. Describe the feeling of the parts of the room so that the room demonstrates the “critical” relationship between the two buildings’ styles and their ritual use.
• MLA citations to all images and scholarly sources consulted
• Note: Avoid the use of direct quotes throughout the presentation. Paraphrase most of your information, citing the MLA sources for the ideas within your text, with the full bibliographical citation at the end.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.