• The minimum amount of words to be used is 2000 and the maximm is 2500
• You may want to include graphics to make your reasoning and argumention more visual and explicative
• Font: Arial. Size: 12,5pts. Line spacing: 1,5. Text align: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
1. (20%) Explain Porter’s theory on international trade and apply it to compare two companies of different countries.
2. (20%) Use the information in the table below to answer the following questions.
Production per unit of Labour:
Clothing 400 500
Autos 200 300
(a) Does either country have an absolute advantage in the production of clothing or autos? Explain.
(b) What is the opportunity cost of autos in each country?
(c) What is the opportunity cost of clothing in each country?
(d) Analyze comparative advantage and opportunities for trade between the U.S. and France.
3. (20%) Explain the main arguments for governments to protect domestic industry.
4. (20%) Explain the role of the International Monetary Found on international investment. What does most favoured nation (MFN) mean?
5. (20%) Read the following text and answer the question below
“The golden age of globalisation, in 1990-2010, was something to behold. Commerce soared as the cost of shifting goods in ships and planes fell, phone calls got cheaper, tariffs were cut and the financial system liberalised. International activity went gangbusters, as firms set up around the world, investors roamed and consumers shopped in supermarkets with enough choice to impress Phileas Fogg.
Globalisation has slowed from light speed to a snail’s pace in the past decade for several reasons. The cost of moving goods has stopped falling. Multinational firms have found that global sprawl burns money and that local rivals often eat them alive. Activity is shifting towards services, which are harder to sell across borders: scissors can be exported in 20ft-containers, hair stylists cannot. And Chinese manufacturing has become more self-reliant, so needs to import fewer parts.”
From the article “Slowbalisation”. The Economist, Jan 24th 2019.
a) Describe the main features and drivers of globalization and compare the “golden age of globalization” to the process of slowbalization.
This task assesses the following learning outcomes:
• develop a complex understanding of the main concepts of international economics and how to apply them;
• understand and analyze the different global economic theories;
• distinguish between the different international economic systems;
• understand balance of payments and its influencers;
• explore economic integration in different economic areas
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.