IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the three major moral theories?
2. In September 2017, Saudi Arabia granted its women the right to drive—the last country on earth to do so. Many people judged this as positive progress. What does this judgment imply about the idea of cultural relativism?
3. Between what two types of judgments does a dialectical conversation move?
4. Charlotte, a struggling single mother, sees a very wealthy man drop his wallet. Instead of informing him she keeps it and uses the money inside to buy some clothes and school supplies for her kids, but she feels guilty about doing that. How might an egoist of the sort Glaukon represents in his challenge explain her guilty feelings?
5. The text uses the metaphor of a house to explain the relationship between metaethics, normative ethics, and applied ethics. Which part of the house represents normative ethics?
6. According to Glaukon, if someone possessed Ring of Gyges, all of the following would be true EXCEPT:
7. Jewish law prescribes that their deceased be buried in a shroud (a tachrichim) in simple pine box with no metal parts. Muslims, however, do not bury their deceased in a casket, but rather in a shroud (a kafan) directly into an excavated grave oriented toward Mecca. The claim that each of these kinds of burial rites can be right would be an example of cultural __________.
8. Peyton and Vanessa are having an in-depth conversation about whether moral standards and concepts hold across cultures, or whether they are relative. What type of ethics are they considering?
9. Tim considers himself to be a moral skeptic. What, then, does Tim use to examine moral assumptions?
10.The egoist view is that moral standards are only good if they serve
11.Which of the following ideas do Glaukon and Nietzsche share?
12.During the Las Vegas massacre, there were people at an outdoor concert who risked their lives to help total strangers. When interviewed later, their common response was, “It was the right thing to do.” What is the term for this kind of deep-down sense of what is good and right?
13.Relativism is a way to acknowledge that much of what we value—and how we think we and others should act—has been significantly shaped by
14.Relativism is a way to acknowledge that much of what we value—and how we think we and others should act—has been significantly shaped by
15.Which of the following activities best illustrates the nature of a dialectical
16.Skepticism MOST closely falls under which branch of ethical theory?
17.Paulette is a philosopher who is trying to evaluate the strength of a major moral theory. As such, which of the following questions is Paulette LEAST likely to ask about the theory?
18.What is NOT one of the assumptions that may lead someone to avoid thinking critically about moral issues?
19.Samara is considering how she should handle the fact that her employer overpaid her on her last check. Should she say something? Will she have to give the money back? Will her employer find out, and if so, is it better if Samara raises the issue first? These issues with which Samara is grappling are best described as ___________ judgments.
20.To which category do arguments regarding the morality of topics like abortion and eating animals belong?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
PHI208 Week 1 Quiz
PHI208 Week 2 Quiz
PHI208 Week 3 Quiz
PHI208 Week 4 Quiz
PHI208 Week 5 Final Exam
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.